Freddie Mercury’s vocal range, ladies and gentlemen.
We are not worthy
WHAT THE FUCK MAN
Okay, seriously, who is this guy?!My range spans about two or two and a half octaves or something…his literally spans both the bass and treble clefs- what? WHAT?!
Mr. Apatosaurus is finally ready to read about his family and find out where he really came from. A lost soul is he, this Mr. Apatosaurus.
Reason 3284739567346762306 why I love Julie Andrews.
If you loved:
Maybe you should try one of these!
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Feed by M. T. Anderson
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The City of Ember by Jeannie DuPrau
- For the Win by Cory Doctorow
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Heir Apparent by Vivan Vande Velde
- V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
- Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama
- X-Men: Days of Future Past by Chris Claremont and John Byrne
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Magaret Atwood
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
Me (located in Iceland) and my friend (located in New Zealand) made the biggest sandwich of all time.
things that make me laugh harder than they should:
gifs made with terrible stationary parts